Subscribe now to The Declutter Hub Podcast so you don't miss an episode
Do you wish you could be sorting mail before it builds up on your doormat or in your porch?
In today’s episode we will be discussing all the paperwork that lands on your doormat, comes in via school bags and work bags and how to deal with it. If you have a stack of papers in your kitchen, your hallway, your living room or on your desk, this is the episode for you.
The things we discuss in this episode
What comes in through your door and what you can recycle. It's all about sorting mail at source.
- Junk mail, takeaway leaflets and business cards
- Leaflets that try and sell you stuff or services,
- Telephone books, Yellow Pages and Thomson local directories
- Free newspapers.
- Charity marketing materials.
- Envelopes without an address can be recycled and with an address can be shredded
- Terms and conditions. Letters with information such as work or school letters can be recycled after you’ve written down dates
Check out our Members' Area to take your decluttering to the next level
Other related things you may find useful
Here's an article that will give you more info on sorting mail and your paperwork and will tie in to what we spoke about in the podcast.The bane of the 21st century - paper clutter
Subscribe and review us in iTunes
We’d love for you to subscribe to our podcast! We don’t want you to miss an episode as each one will get you closer to your goals.
Now if you’re feeling extra kind, we'd be so grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find us and we love reading them so we can change our content based on what you like. Just click the button below to review, select Ratings and Reviews and Write a Review and let us know what your favourite part of the podcast was. Thank you!