Subscribe now to The Declutter Hub Podcast so you don't miss an episode
Save money with organised paperwork. In this podcast Lesley and Ingrid chat about the ways to save money when you organise your paperwork.
Decluttering and organising your paperwork is a massive job and we realise that. One of the great benefits though is that you can start saving yourself a heap of money. In today’s episode we will be discussing some of the things you can look into and get more organised with your money.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1Checking your bank account and credit card statements for incoming and outgoings
- 2Checking your banking benefits and see if they include travel insurance, breakdown cover, mobile phone insurance
- 3Not just renewing your car/pet/home insurance but look at a price comparison website
- 4It pays to shop around for you gas and electricity bill and save money
- 5Martin Lewis Money Expert has lot of ideas about saving money.
- 6Checking if you're in the right council tax band
- 7Shopping around and comparing your mobile phone and broadband provider.
- 8If your mobile phone contract is about to expire to look at other options
- 9Have you found any old gift cards/vouchers/old cheques? Check the expiry date and see if you can still claim or use them.
If you'd like to step up your decluttering and would like more input from Ingrid and I, come and take a look at our VIP membership options, our step-by-step courses and our Room-By-Room bootcamp. If you would like to know more, why not book a 15-minute free Discovery Call with Ingrid or Lesley to discuss more about how you can learn with us. If you have any questions, do let us know!
Check out our Members' Area to take your decluttering to the next level
Other related things you may find useful
Subscribe and review us in iTunes or Stitcher
We’d love for you to subscribe to our podcast! We don’t want you to miss an episode as each one will get you closer to your goals.
Now if you’re feeling extra kind, we'd be so grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find us and we love reading them so we can change our content based on what you like. Just click the button below to visit, subscribe and review. Thank you!