Subscribe now to The Declutter Hub Podcast so you don't miss an episode
We welcome our guest Juliet Landau-Pope expert in procrastination and author of "What's your excuse for not being more productive".
Guest interview with Juliet Landau-Pope, owner of JLP Coach, working in London. Juliet is a coach, professional organiser, study skills expert, mentor, editor and author of 2 books. We talk about overcoming your excuses, stop procrastinating and getting things done.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1What procrastination is, why she wrote a book about it and how she became an expert on procrastination.
- 2Why people procrastinate.
- 3Juliet' books where she describes 8 stories we tell ourselves when procrastinating. They are connected to time, knowledge, mood, tasks, fears, responsibility, self-belief and results. I'm particularly interested in 4 of these: time, mood, fears and responsibility.
- 4If procrastination is a universal problem or does it affect certain types of people more than others?
- 5Is there a link between procrastination and perfectionism?
- 6If procrastinating is always a bad thing? Can there ever be good reasons to procrastinate?
- 7If Juliet still procrastinates!
Check out our Members' Area to take your decluttering to the next level
Other related things you may find useful
We have blogs, downloadable checklists, a free closed Facebook group and lots of useful stuff in The Declutter Hub. You can also follow us on social media on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Juliet has written a blog about procrastination for The Declutter Hub which you can find here.
Subscribe and review us in iTunes, Stitcher or Spotify
We’d love for you to subscribe to our podcast! We don’t want you to miss an episode as each one will get you closer to your goals.
Now if you’re feeling extra kind, we'd be so grateful if you left us a review too. Reviews help other people find us and we love reading them so we can change our content based on what you like. Just click the button below to visit, subscribe and review. Thank you!
If you like what you've heard or read, feel free to share this podcast with anyone you think would like it too. Thanks!!