Subscribe now to The Declutter Hub Podcast so you don't miss an episode
Happy New Year from The Declutter Hub. To start 2019 with a bang here are our 10 TOP TIPS to start your decluttering journey.
You have lots of New Year's resolutions and this is going to be the year when you're going to get decluttered and organised. Fantastic! We have put our 10 top tips together so you can start your decluttering journey right!
- 1Have a plan; where are you going to start decluttering?
- 2Do you use it, need it or love it? Use these 3 questions to help you make decisions
- 3Be realistic about your stuff; it hasn't build up overnight, so will take time to go through
- 4Choose your destination; where are your decluttered items going?
- 5Get started! Declutter visible clutter first and be smart when you start
- 6Colour code your binbags; stay in control of your bags
- 7Get it out of the door; schedule time to drop off your items
- 8Keep a vision of how you want your room to work and look like
- 9Save buying storage solutions for last
- 10Organise your lifestyle; being organised is not about having everything perfect
If you'd like to step up your decluttering and would like more input from Ingrid and I, come and take a look at our VIP membership options, our step-by-step courses and our Room-By-Room bootcamp. If you would like to know more, why not book a 15-minute free Discovery Call with Ingrid or Lesley to discuss more about how you can learn with us. If you have any questions, do let us know!
Check out our Members' Area to take your decluttering to the next level
Other related things you may find useful
Subscribe and review us in iTunes or Stitcher
We’d love for you to subscribe to our podcast! We don’t want you to miss an episode as each one will get you closer to your goals.
Now if you’re feeling extra kind, we'd be so grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find us and we love reading them so we can change our content based on what you like. Just click the button below to visit, subscribe and review. Thank you!