Subscribe now to The Declutter Hub Podcast so you don't miss an episode
We welcome our guest, Jasmine Sleigh, a UK expert in hoarding issues
Our guest today is Jasmine Sleigh, Owner of Change Your Space, based in Devon. Jasmine has spent 5 years working with local councils, social services, mental health teams, and the Fire Service with clients who are living in dangerously full homes. She has worked with many people who have a pronounced hoarding issue in their homes, sorting their belongings and making spaces safer. In this podcast, we begin understanding hoarding.
The things we discuss in this episode
- How we know whether someone is experiencing more pronounced hoarding tendencies or even hoarding disorder rather than being overwhelmed with clutter.
- What are the triggers that have made someone hoard?
- Successful outcomes working one to one with people who have hoarding issues.
- Potential actions for listeners who believe they or a loved one has a hoarding issue.
- We begin understanding hoarding.
Check out our Members' Area to take your decluttering to the next level
Other related things you may find useful
Subscribe and review us in iTunes
We’d love for you to subscribe to our podcast! We don’t want you to miss an episode as each one will get you closer to your goals.
Now if you’re feeling extra kind, we'd be so grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find us and we love reading them so we can change our content based on what you like. Just click the button below to review, select Ratings and Reviews and Write a Review and let us know what your favourite part of the podcast was. Thank you!