Subscribe now to The Declutter Hub Podcast so you don't miss an episode
Almost ready for Christmas? Is there still some last minute Christmas preparation to be done?
It's only a few days to the big day and we are hoping you're feeling organised and in control. If you still need some pointers, listen in on our last minute tips for Christmas preparation.
Things we discuss in this episode
- 1Finish decorating the house and don’t forget to add time for cleaning up
- 2Declutter your Christmas decorations if you’re not putting them up
- 3Don’t get carried away with last minute shopping
- 4Plan your food and drink shopping and double check who will bring what?
- 5Setting your table for Christmas and getting the crockery out
- 6Schedule time to pick up your Christmas meat if you have ordered meat at the butcher
- 7Buy your Christmas flowers
- 8Allocate time to deliver your gifts. Spending time with your family is what it’s all about
If you'd like to step up your decluttering and would like more input from Ingrid and I, come and take a look at our membership options, our step-by-step courses and our Room-By-Room bootcamp. If you would like to know more, why not book a 15-minute free Discovery Call with Ingrid or Lesley to discuss more about how you can learn with us. If you have any questions, do let us know!
Check out our Members' Area to take your decluttering to the next level
Other related things you may find useful
It's called a poinsettia but Lesley and Ingrid pronounce it differently 😉
Subscribe and review us in iTunes or Stitcher
We’d love for you to subscribe to our podcast! We don’t want you to miss an episode as each one will get you closer to your goals.
Now if you’re feeling extra kind, we'd be so grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find us and we love reading them so we can change our content based on what you like. Just click the button below to visit, subscribe and review. Thank you!