Subscribe now to The Declutter Hub Podcast so you don't miss an episode
Do you want your most organised Christmas ever?
December is an incredibly busy time of year and there are so many things that need doing and organising. It's great idea to get stuff done in November so you can enjoy the run up to the holiday season as well. We want to give you some handy tips on preparing for Christmas.
The things we discuss in this episode
- Preparing for Christmas
- Planning ahead - your online grocery slots, nail and hair appointments.
- Deciding who will go where over Christmas and who you can delegate tasks to.
- Putting dates in the diary for nativity plays, Christmas shows and pantos.
- Shopping for Christmas cards/wrapping and tags if you need them.
- Pre - planning who you will buy for and your budget.
- Shopping for your and your family's Christmas outfits.
- Decluttering your kids toys/books and craft supplies to make space for an inflow of stuff.
- Eating from your freezer, fridge and pantry to make space for Christmas food.
- Preparing your spare room for guests.
If you'd like to step up your decluttering and would like more input from Ingrid and I, come and take a look at our membership options, our step-by-step courses and our Room-By-Room bootcamp. If you would like to know more, why not book a 15-minute free Discovery Call with Ingrid or Lesley to discuss more about how you can learn with us. If you have any questions, do let us know!
Check out our Members' Area to take your decluttering to the next level
Other related things you may find useful
Click on the link at the bottom of this page for our 8 week countdown to Christmas checklist.
Subscribe and review us in iTunes
We’d love for you to subscribe to our podcast! We don’t want you to miss an episode as each one will get you closer to your goals.
Now if you’re feeling extra kind, we'd be so grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find us and we love reading them so we can change our content based on what you like. Just click the button below to review, select Ratings and Reviews and Write a Review and let us know what your favourite part of the podcast was. Thank you!