Subscribe now to The Declutter Hub Podcast so you don't miss an episode
We welcome our guest Anne Blumer, creator of the 5 Steps to Organising Process and author of Mastering The Business of Organizing
Guest interview with Anne Blumer, owner of Solutions For You, working in Portland, Oregon, USA. Anne is the creator of the 5 Steps to Organising Process and she helps her clients downsize and move home.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1Anne tells us about her background and how she became an organiser
- 2What is the 5 steps to organising process and why she created it
- 3We go into every step: strategise / prioritise / localise / containerise / maximise
- 4How our listeners need to decide what they want to keep and what to let go of and what questions they can ask themselves
- 5Why memorabilia is so hard to declutter
- 6Anne's 10 organising principles
- 7Anne's main tip for starting your decluttering journey and motivating our listener
If you'd like to step up your decluttering and would like more input from Ingrid and I, come and take a look at our membership options, our step-by-step courses and our Room-By-Room bootcamp. If you would like to know more, why not book a 15-minute free Discovery Call with Ingrid or Lesley to discuss more about how you can learn with us. If you have any questions, do let us know!
Check out our Members' Area to take your decluttering to the next level
Other related things you may find useful
Subscribe and review us in iTunes or Stitcher
We’d love for you to subscribe to our podcast! We don’t want you to miss an episode as each one will get you closer to your goals.
Now if you’re feeling extra kind, we'd be so grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find us and we love reading them so we can change our content based on what you like. Just click the button below to visit, subscribe and review. Thank you!